When God Goes to Starbucks A Guide to Everyday Apologetics, by Paul Copan
The following book review was written by a member of our congregation. The views presented here are solely those of the reviewer and may or may not align with the views of other members.
- Richard Jones
As the name suggests, this book attempts to give answers to questions that might arise when a sincere Christian discusses religion with others who may be of a different denomination or may not be Christians. Mr. Copan's answers are thorough and well thought out. Here are some of the questions that the book deals with:
- "Is it OK to lie to Nazis?"
- "Are miracles unscientific?"
- "Aren't people born gay?"
- "Aren't the Bible's 'Holy Wars' just like Islamic Jihad?"
- This book is very interesting and thought provoking. While the reviewer didn't agree with all of his conclusions, it is certainly worth reading.